Industries Served: Education, Public Policy and Nonprofit
One of the major issues facing nonprofits today is funding and fund raising. This one challenge alone underscores the need for strong leadership, vision and strategy in order to serve constituencies and achieve a mission.
As an active board member of a nonprofit, I understand the need for executives of nonprofits to compete for funding, manage capital campaigns while leading a cost-effective organization and meeting objectives.
We have recruited talent for a variety of educational, nonprofit, governmental and public organizations. Some of the organizations and the positions recruited are indicated below:
- Neighborhood Reinvestment Corporation (Washington, DC) – Deputy Executive Director
- City of Chicago – Superintendent of Police
- City of Chicago –Housing Authority Executive Director
- Community Mutual Insurance Company (Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Ohio) – various VP Positions
- Rochester Institute of Technology – Director of Center for Integrated Manufacturing Studies (CIM)
- Texas Southern University – President
- Howard University – Dean of Business School